- In the Menu, click Agenda, then Agenda of the day.
- On the screen you will see all the schedules for the day.
- When clicking on the scheduled patient, another screen will open with the options: Attached Documents, add more documents, scheduling history.
- In the right corner you will see in the red button the total of canceled consultations, and in the green button the total of consultations rescheduled by the patient.
- Right below when confirming an appointment click on the Blue Confirm button.
- When confirming the Consultation, click on the Confirm button.
- If the query is not confirmed you can click on the Orange Reschedule button.
- If the patient does not attend, click on the red button He did not attend.
- As soon as the patient arrives click on the green button Arrived.
- When calling the patient, click the green Start Care button.
How does the modal of the day’s agenda work?
Hello, how are you? My name is Miller, I’ll help you understand how the day’s schedule works.