- In the menu, click on Patients, then you can search for the patient through Name filters. Surname, CPF and date of birth.
- After displaying the researched patient in the list below, click Edit, and go to the Financial tab.
- In the financial history you can view the total of accounts and Total amount sold to the patient, the status of accounts that are open, past due and paid.
- Through the filters date and sort by you can define the period you would like to search, sort by maturity, status and value.
- And in the list below will display the columns informing the maturity, Competence, Name, Installment, Category, Status, Value and Total.
How to consult the patient’s financial history?
Hello, how are you? My name is Miller and I will help you how to consult the patients' financial history.